Amina's Wonder Spice Breyani Masala 325g
- Use 1kg Chicken/ Meat/ Fish, cut, was and allow to drain
- To marinate: use 3 tablespoons of Amina's Wonder Spice Breyani Masala and mix with 100ml yoghurt, 2 grated tomatoes, 2 onions finely sliced and fry until crispy brown, 2 green chillies and some fresh coriander finely chopped.
- Preperation: Fry potatoes (3) in the same oil as onions. In a flat based pot, layer potatoes in 1/2 cup oil.
- Add marinated meat over potatoes. Sprinkle with cooked lentils (+-1/2 cup) over meat.
- Add 2 cups parboiled rice. Lastly add 2 cups water and sprinkle 2 teaspoons of yellow colouring over rice (optional. Sprinkle half cup crispy onions over rice (optional).
- To cook: Place pot over stove and cook for +- 30 minutes, place in oven for +- 90 minutes (180 degrees) and allow to steam until meat is tender.
Product of South Africa