Amina's Wonder Spice Butter Chicken Masala 325g
- Use 1kg of cubed chicken fillet, wash and allow water to drain.
- Heat 50g butter and 2 tablespoons of oil and braise 1 finely sliced, medium sized onion until golden brown.
- Add chicken and braise for 1 minute.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Amina's Butter Chicken Masala, 200ml yoghurt or buttermilk, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, or 1 medium sized finely grated tomato.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Amina's Red/Green Chilli Paste (optional).
- Allow to cook +- 20 minutes. Add 200ml fresh cream and 1 teaspoon brown sugar and simmer on low heat for +- 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti, salad and vegetables.
Product of South Africa